SuddenLy I seE

Friday, October 14, 2005

dramafest was so fun!!i totally totally enjoyed the whole thing!my character's the 'eeeee' gal...cos the play was abt lesbianism and i'm representing society.So in society's point of view...I had to discriminate the couple. I went around 'eeeee-ing' at them.Tt's my pet phrase in the whole play. yay! at least hong yue won a best actress award! she's really fabulous!yay!!
awy, I saw him once again and he asked me how's my feelings at tt point in time. I wanted to tell him tt I'm not so nervous and stuff but ended up not talkg to him much. How guilty can I be!?! now, I'm feeling so weird cos i jus skipped past a whole opportunity. but I also felt a tinge of something when he took a picture with the fellow girl who's supposed to be working wif him. Well, I'm so confused now.Sometimes it's so hard to describe the feeling inside...it's like I miss him every second, minute and day. Think of him and wonder if he noes...but I'll jus have to try to forget him. So weird. hahaha!



Lyrics to Atomic Kitten

Let all your emotions run free..with someone like me
tt's the way it should be, with someone like me