SuddenLy I seE

Saturday, October 22, 2005

It's been years eva since i've logged in to this time-consuming website...for which i don't think anyone will be reading my blog cos i've not given my address out. hahaha!

Awy! i went out wif bestie no.1 a.k.a pork chop. it was so fun!didnt meet her for thousands of years. Last time i saw her was in march and tt's when we started to keep in touch only thru the little mobile phone. i totally can't recognise her...muz focus a bit more jus to CONFIRM tt it's her.Well, appearance changed slightly...ermmm. *'think again' look* hahaha! But she's still the same old slyvia i noe since we were so,so,very young.

Went to IMM and did some shopping with bestie, and had burger king breakfast. I couldn't finish the sandwich! how insulting is tt! *oh man!* Then we went on to do a little artwork wif some kids. hahaha! well, there's jus some natural talent inside me. hehehe!We talked a lot abt our sec skl and how some moved on and didnt turn back,while some met other difficulties but tried to overcome it.The different walks of life i guess... sometimes we jus look pass it but when we come back to find it, it becomes yet a fascinating subject.

The little kids are so cute!one little girl came up to me and said tt my painting's nice! she's so sweet!how great is tt man!hahaha! like i said,natural talent is inevitable.ahaha!
awy!the way back home was jus as enjoyable..I'm so gg to meet up wif tt pig again!


Got lotsa stuff to do.
PW is so frustrating..really hope tt it'll be over soon enuff. It's jus a matter of weeks i guess.