SuddenLy I seE

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Colourful coincidental wednesday

Well, I was at the interchange jus now and saw this fren of mine. she's sec.3 i think. Cos i used to be a councillor in Westwood, and i got to noe her thru a class of young kids in which i was supposed to be in-charge of. Spoke to her for a min or two. hmm..very interesting! It's been so long since i went back to ww but things jus changed so much. *sighs!!
Awy! after tt, i went to get some food cos i'm really hungry. While i was walkg out from jurong point (after i got what i wanted.. hehehe!) i saw my close fren whom i met during the sec 4 days!! Bessie!! she's so excited to see me!! Me too! i was like freaking out! and went oh my oh my! hahahaha! well, we went to diff skls and havent met each other since last year. haha! we shd really go out one day man! seriously!
then, when we bid farewell *tears rolling down*, and i was jus abt to put a mouthful of stuff into my mouth cos i am REALLY starving, i saw my classmates of the sec4 class. oh well! is this a class reunion or sth!!?!
hahahha!
so these guys were "oi-ing" me la!
but i got to rush, to jus siad hi and bye, smiling lyk crazy. I was actually quite shocked. hahaha! so many coincidences!
In the bus, i saw two more westwood graduates. At first i recognised the guy and didnt notice the girl. thereafter as i walked closer, i realised that the girl said hi to me. and she even mentioned my name! alright! she changed quite a bit. hahahhaa! they are nice fellows!
It's a day to reminiscent?
or a day to appreciate the memories that have been imprinted in my mind?
u noe wat! whenever i talk abt mind. I jus think of a phrase.. some movie title. "Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" it's a very unique set of words placed together.
Agree?
*applause* hahahha!