SuddenLy I seE

Friday, February 24, 2006

It's a FABULOUS day!! Full of laughter and joy!! hahahaa!

I'm so tired! haha!had lotsa fun jus now and I totally loved the debate party which we had!
Well, I ended lessons real early today so rekha and I were sorta studying for our various subjects. Went to get some bubble tea during a break and ended up not studying after tt. haha! cos we jus went on and on abt 'wet lips' (this wet lips is a character by the way). hahaha!
Then, we had a debate party!!
Beyonce came and I can't stop laughing at him! the more i think abt him as chicken little, i can't believe my eyes.. cos of the similarity between tt cute fellow and him! hahahaha! oh man! hahahaha!
Maybe he shd really try dancing to that silly song. hahaha! Alright! enough of all the chicken little and acorn dropping down from the sky...haha!
Well! we played a lot of games! nostalgia... *starts to float out of focus and reminiscing abt the younger days...*
There's Donkey! Pick-up sticks! Old maid... which was included in Donkey's set of cards.hmmm.. isn't it supposed to be separated? but anyway! I'm the Donkey.. okok!stop laughing at me(If u r) hahaha! I shd've jus shuffled the cards behind my back! didnt noe tt Juli was looking at the Donkey card all the while! so blur of me! aiya!!
Anyhow!
The pinnacle of all!!
Twister!!
Tt game was real fun! Everyone was tangled up! Oh well! I chose to get out of the second game, early, cos of some unforseen circumstances. hahahahaha! wateva la!
In exchange for not participating in the game, I had a great lot of fun looking at the rest. I jus laughed non-stop cos they were in positions that sorta tickled my funny bone. hahahaha! Twister really makes pple smell each other's feet or even cross over each other's limbs. Luckily no one split their pants/skirt! hahahhahaa! Rekha laughed as much as I did! Especially at vincent and bjorn!! hahahahaa! alright I shan't comment any further, as I'm so super tired! *dozing off*
Awy! the whole thing ended on a good note!
I love my day!