SuddenLy I seE

Sunday, February 19, 2006

It's the lovey-dovey mood of mine again!


Alright! so here i am, reminiscing in the waves of memories, thinkg of weird thots like... love! how exciting! *whateva.

okok. I presume it must be the excessive musical influence that took upon me once i started listening to class 95 fm. hahah!

Here's jus a gist of my thots and all that.

There's this line from a song by Don Henley and Patty Smyth. (alright alright, it's kinda old. I understand. But i go for good lyrics. hehe! so it's considered good!) Awy! It's called; Sometimes love just ain't enough.
A real melancholic song man! I can't stand it at times. But there's a line that sorta hit upon me. I dun really noe how to describe this sad feeling. Arggh! how frustrating is tt! oh well! ...
Better to tell the line first. hahaha!
"there's a danger in loving somebody too much"

There's a few different perspectives we can see from this mere one liner. (I'll not state all of my points cos there's too many running in my head. hahaha!)

Firstly, there's the obvious theme of romance and all the detriments of it. Well, when one loves someone too much(assuming that it corresponds to this line), that other person might not even show a single tinge of love when it comes to breaking up. They'll jus wave a goodbye kiss and run away like a piece of tissue paper. So light. Outta sight!
Another topic might be that love becomes so heavy that it sorta confuses the person him/herself. This particular person jus can't give the love away. (well, i heard it from this song tt he can't give his love to the other party.. how sad is tt!?!) maybe it becomes a kind of illusion, blinding him or her. So much so that it becomes a phobia to love cos of his/her intense love. hmm... weird.. so deep. hahah!