SuddenLy I seE

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Dreams

Sounds like a song from The Corrs.
All but an illusion. Makes me think of a mirror. Or, it should be a puddle of water, with droplets of its own dripping into the pool. Ripples created. Forms of reflection. Is it something to prove of my thoughts? Maybe it might become reality? But anyhow, it's just a dream.

So i dreamt once again when i was in my sleep. Why can't it be a dream while I was awake? In it, it portrays the future. Projecting an image which I've taken some knowledge from the book I've read before I slept. I'm awed by it seriously. There is a big field, books, and it took place in London. Wow! Pigeons were eating bread crumbs. And there was I and my thoughts. Thoughts once more. Call it thoughts because it does not exist except in my brain. Neither has it registered itself as a valid in my memory.

"Thunder only happens when it's raining." (lyrics from the song)
how deep is tt?