SuddenLy I seE

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Had a fabulous time!

Went back to westwood and totally TOTALLY loved it! I'm back to my second home. hahahha! The atmosphere..from my own sentiments, it's so pure. In reality, it's so friendly! guess wat! I graduated from this lovely place a year and a month ago. Yet! the people still remember my name!?! so how gr8 is tt!
I love everythg there!!!

So as i was saying, I went back to girls' brigade! helped a little,actually quite a lot,at the stall. hahah! I was busy making fun of the sec 2 gb gals cos they're always sitting around and talkg. well, they're v cute little gals. hahaha! Awy! I was craving for the canteen food. so weird.. i used to call the supposedly 'canteen' as a cafeteria, cos of all the round tables they used to place there. now! it's all jus mere benches. long, practical benches.
the food rocks awy! tt's the most impt thing i want to say.
*makes me sound lyk a fat glutton.
but! the mee soto is really good! at least, much better than the current one i'm having now in my skl. oh man! tt taste!

hahaha! so the gals were very enthusiastic abt recruitment...hmm..maybe. *winks
but i'm more interested wif food. even though i love gb jus as much. hahahahah!
oOpS!!