SuddenLy I seE

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It's valentine's day today!

alright alright! so there's love in the air, passion everywhere and flowers in girls' hands. hahahaha!
i had a great time in skl today! First of all! Early in the morning...
I received this huge, tall, stout and totally beautiful sunflower from Zheng Yang! It really brightened up my day cos i was still asking my mum if i'll get any flowers this year. hahahaha! after which, we sorta exchanged presents amongst ourselves (my class) during break time. I've got this wonderful, funky looking box from lydia and i love it really! so nice!
Lala surprised me by popping up wif another present.. a bookmark. It's actually in the form of a flower.. and it's got a big wide smile! hahahahaa!

hmm..... let's see. So i got a rose too.. from jeff cos he's leaving for poly, and he sorta gave each girl in class a nice pretty rose.
Well, it is inevitable tt i have to make a comparison between the sunflower and rose. cos both of them are in my hands. hahaha!
I, personally, love both of them. hahaha! wat a way to say it! but all along, i'd prefer sunflowers more.
Why is it so? hmm.. cos i love the sun and wheneva i see the sunflower, it reminds me of the brightness and warmth of the sun. so deep... hahaha!

Most importantly! I jus simply love it too much tt i tried growing one in a pot. Oh well, it turned out rather skinny looking at the one tt i received today. haha! oh man! it's huge! *wide-eyed*

So we had an excursion to chinatown for some Chinese tourism thingy.I was asked to be the tour guide for a short while, but ended up speaking in english when i'm supposed to speak mandarin. ahhhhh!!! so traumatising. *sighs. wat to do? i jus kept stuttering when i was trying my best to speak in fluent chinese. ahh! another trauma. but anyhow! the chinese culture is like an intricate weave of historic moments which jus amazed me. i enjoyed the trip!!