SuddenLy I seE

Monday, January 30, 2006

It's the Chinese New Year!!
*sounds of lion dance drumbeats and all the excitement*

Alright! so the day before yesterday, my cousin and her new-born baby brother came to my hse. Oh well, he looks so... sleepy? hahaha! i jus felt lyk waking him up, and tell him tt,"It's chinese new year! so can u jus stop sleeping!" hahaha! but he's only one month old, so i guess he'll jus sleep no matter wat. Even if i were to use a 'gong'. In another perspective, he looks sorta handsome and cute. hahaha! jus lyk his sis when she's still a baby. NOW!! oh man! tt little girl who used to be so small and cuddly... is the class monitress of her class! by the way, she's jus started her pri.1 education. trust her to rise in ranks so fast. I predict she'll be nominated for the prefectorial board in pri.3. hahahaha!

Anyhow! I totally enjoyed the whole day! cos we played a lot of games; monopoly, taught her how to write chinese words, played some cards like Donkey etc.
But i was really tired out around 5 p.m., so i took a short nap. Again! I'm having a cold! so i had this medicine to cure me of my blocked nose. It's how fascinating tt a little bit drug can alter one's bodily functions and even affect the brain. hmm... is tt the beauty of science? hahahaha! so ironic. here i am trying to appreciate science when i'm an ardent lover of the arts. oh well!

Fortunately, i only had a half hour nap, and she left another half hour later. Gave her a huge hug and squeezed her. hahahah!
alright!
I'll be going to my uncle's place later and i might see my childhood friend. I think. cos i'm going back to my childhood place. hahah! wat a way to call it. let's hope and see wat reality brings...