SuddenLy I seE

Sunday, January 08, 2006

I LOVE MY DAY!

it's been a great day today and I really thank God for everythg!!
Well, my bestie and I met up finally and we went to Esplanade for lunch! hahahaha! yups! though the rain can't stop falling, but the trip was not at all affected!

We were so excited to catch up on all the news and updates of each other that my mouth sorta didnt stop talkg. hahaha! so when we reached city hall, we jus went straight to the esplanade cos of the noise made by our stomachs. oOps! hahaha! we passed by the foyer where there's plenty of exhibitions! a lot of quilts sewn wif pictures! v nice and intricate designs! so we took a few pictures here and there! i must thank the lady for her help in taking our pics. she's so nice! hahahaha!
Awy! we didnt take a lot of photos before lunch cos the grumbles from our stomachs were getting louder. hahah! so embarassing! *I'm jus exaggerating .. *winks**

We went to Thai Express and enjoyed the splendid food! it's so fabulous that i can't stop eating! hahah! v filling too! I ordered a bowl of soup that seemed lyk Bak Kut Teh, but i think it's the thai version. yups! slyvia ate tom yum soup noodles. oh man! it's so delicious! plus the direct view of the waterfront! I think the ambience rocks totally. Both of us agreed that it's a v v suitable place for couples to lunch out. hmmm. hhaha!

So after all the filling in of our grumpy stomachs to stop it from grumbling any further, we walked past a shop that sorta made bears come alive! have u ever seen a bear who has a birth cert? oh man! and the pictures in the shop's so well-taken! the bear is acknowledged as a real human being i think! so cute!!
So there we are, taking a few pictures wif this ultra big giant bear sitting behind the shop's window. hmm.. nice pictures! and they're taken by this v lovely 70plus year old auntie. hahha! thks to her that we've got great pics on the way too!

So after our trip to esplanade,both of the pigs sorta went to starbucks to get some coffee. and i was looking at this weird 'stick' and asking slyvia wat's tt? and we agreed that it might be a straw, cos there's holes on the sticks! but to our amazement, this guy was lyk smiling and saying it's a stirrer (for stirring coffee). Oh man!! we were so embarassed. oh well! maybe it's cos I haven't stepped into the coffee cafe for lyk ... years and years. and I think it's cos both of us have nv seen such a thing before! hahha!
so we went off into raffles city for some shopping spree. hahaha!

ok..I'm tired typing this. the experience is jus too wonderful to be penned down in words. I'd be doing injustice to it if I continue. *Cos ur narrator is jus too tired!! hahhahahah!

And we went to jurong point cos the rain didnt stop. for so long! oh man! i bought a nail polish and it rocks totally! hahah!

Alright! I shall add some pics to describe our trip the next time i log in.
Jus wanna say;

I LOVE MY DAY!!