SuddenLy I seE

Saturday, November 26, 2005

What an embarassing yet eye-opening day! *it all starts wif 'e'!so amazing!hahaha!*
oh man!

Alright! *breathes in deeply* I went shopping wif my mother today...at IMM.It's really cool cos i got to see a lot of stuff at Giant,Daiso and all the other shops selling garments and accessories.Sorta an eye-opener for me...cos it's not often that i get to go IMM.hahaha!and I bought lotsa of stuff..yups! so heavy man!u noe..IMM's rather far from my hse,though it's not too far.but...oh well! *opens eyes...pams facing out...u noe tt picture!!sorta matter-of-factly* so tt explains y i got so many stuff..hahaha!

Awy! the super embarassing thingy tt happened today was when I was on level 3 and there's a sale ..I was so fascinated by a pair of jeans cos the embroidery on it was ... oh so fabulous!*oh man!*
So there's still a few sizes to choose from. of cos..I took the smallest size after the lady took my measurements. Since the jeans was rather cheap and it's an open-area sale, logically there's no fitting rooms provided.yups!and thus, we have to buy the clothes and if it doesn't fit, we'll be able to change it immediately. okie...becos of these background info..I wasn't aware of wat was gg to happen once I chose that pair of jeans.

I chose the smallest size and bought it...so happily,I went to the washroom to change it. Oh man!how small it is! so i came out and changed to another bigger size which i thot might fit! u noe tt smelly, dsgusting washroom was alrdy getting up my nerves. It is seriously gross-ing me out man!
the second size tt i took was ok at the waist but the part at the legs was too tight. I felt uncomfy. Out i came from the toilet and went back to the lady at the stall. I think we can sorta make frens cos i went back so many times!!! now i placed my hopes on this next pair of jeans. I sound so fat!think i need a slimming session...but awy! it fits miraculously. oh great! thk God! if not, I'll have to try again! hahahha!
Wat a day!