SuddenLy I seE

Thursday, December 15, 2005



What's all tt abt bird flu!?! they're not sick at all!

I was almost murdered by a big bird yesterday!
Well, it all started wif the totalitarian regime not opening the food stalls! had they opened the stalls and gave us some food, I wouldn't have to go out to the petrol station to get cup noodles and risk my life!!
this is totally absurd! but awy!

so there I was...walking wif my fren, wanjing, to the petrol station. Suddenly!! a big black bird swopped down from the tree and wanted to catch my head! I dodged...so it flew away! hahaha! luckily, my reaction was fast! if not, i think my hair would be gone.
so i turned and asked my fren, who, not knowing tt my life was in danger and was busy telling me abt the latest updates - crushes and all the annoying guys (hahahaha!) - whether i looked like a tree.. was it cos of my hair or sth? maybe i had leaves on my hair!!?!
but who cares! tt stewpid bird put me on my toes!
so much so tt today when i went back to skl again..i had to observe my surroundings, in case he assassinates me again!

I muz bring a gun or a rifle or a bazooka to shoot him down next time round. That's if he harasses me again!