SuddenLy I seE

Friday, January 06, 2006

Once Had

I was in a bus jus now, supposedly to be so tired and out-of-thoughts as I sorta used too much 'brain juice' working on a project. Suddenly, amidst all my exhaustion and 'blank-ness' in the mind, my eyes turned to an old lady sitting opposite me. Oh my goodness!! I almost fell off the seat!
Though she's sleeping, but she resembles tt of my grandma. (Well, I dun really like giving the word 'late' to my grandmother cos I simply love her too much) yups! and the memories of her were awoken once again. the tear glands are trying so hard to work on me again!! wat's tis! but awy!

I thot of a poem for my dear beloved ultra loved missed by all of us dearly Grandma;
while I was recollecting my thots back again.
so here it goes!


I once had her laughter
I once had her smiles
I once had her lots of chats with her
I once freaked out

I once saw her walking, but behind the windows
I once thought it was a thief because the windows were covered with another sheet of plastic (so i can't see clearly)
I once didn't dare to open the door
I once was a little girl afraid of thieves ( due to all the Enid Blyton stories*rolls eyes*)

But I opened the door
As she once opened the door in my life ever since I was born

I once had plenty of chances to watch cantonese shows with her
I once had lots of opportunities to fold cranes with her
I once had nights which I'd spend wif her
I once had birthdays with the presence of her

all of which I once had
all of which now made me sad
all i hope now is that she's happy
that is all i can say