SuddenLy I seE

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

So there's the good, bad and the ugly...hmmm.

As u would have read from my earlier post abt children and all the hoo-haa that they've created in this peaceful world, now I'm going to continue teasing them and their eccentric ways which sometimes puzzle me.
Children; sometimes known to be the cutest, oh-so-cuddly! creatures eva on earth. Though their so-called well-known 'special powers' will cease to exist once they're reached a certain age of maturity. haha! then! their status will be changed to 'oh-so-pretty/handsome'. hahaha!
In awy!
I was watching the news yest, and it appears to me tt some of the pri. 1 kids are having a bit of difficulty adapting into the education system. and the news sorta mentioned tt it'll result in depression! tt's even worse. wat's gg on man!?!*at this point, i shall stop my nonsense and get to rational thinking*

It's such an irony becos there ARE kids who are so adapted into the education system!! they've seemed to start skl since the age of 2 and a half? is tt too late? or has the trend changed? *suspicious look*

As of now, I'll jus focused on some of the kids who are really ahead in the 'heads race'. Not exactly referring to the kids who can't adapt cos it's jus part of life tt they've to experience this phase uh.
I remembered a boy in the same kindergarten class as me. And it's sorta our first day..i think. He pee-ed on his pants while crying for his mother!! poor little fellow. I was indeed traumatised by tt! but he's alright after our class sorta bonded. yups! it's rather funny now.hahah! come to think of it. Awy!back to the topic...

Starting wif some 'playgroup'.if tt's wat they call it? and then, kids are trained to swim, made to go for ballet lessons, learn the piano and all other kinds of instruments, trained for expertise in a language or two etc etc. This idea seems to me tt of one sort which is REALLY appealing! but the point is.. are these kids on the verge of losing their childhood?
What's a child to think of when he/she grows up?
"oh! I spent my childhood days learning how to play a piano, swim, going for dance lessons, extra language classes, going for some birthday parties that doesn't give me a lot of memories..."??
"All of which, or maybe most of them, i'll jus simply lose contact wif and forget it given due time."

But everyone has everyone's own childhood.
Oh well, personally, i think tt there's too much stress and 'kiasu-ism' gg on. It's gonna be a tough time outside in the education system definitely, in the near future. It is actually happening now too! everywhere are reports on them! oh man!

have u ever thought of an ideal childhood?
i havent tho. hahaha! but i'm perfectly happy wif my own's. hahahah!